Friday, June 19, 2009

The THIRD try at Justine's first dental visit........

The first two times Justine REFUSED to open her mouth.....will she cooperate today and get that Chinese good luck waving kitty she so DESPERATELY wants????......keep reading to find out!



Sitting on the train on the way to my appointment trying to decide if I'm going to open my mouth for the dentist or not...

Of course its pouring rain today........


And the answer is......YES!!!!!(however Mommy will only buy me the small kitty not the big one that I really want because it wasn't exactly a SMOOTH visit, but at least the dentist has seen my teeth!!)


Riding around in Chinatown after I got my kitty!





2 comments:

Karen Emmendorfer said...

Way to go Justine!!!

Contessa said...

Grancy is REALLY Proud of you Justine! I can't wait to hold your kitty!