Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sorry for the lack of post lately, we've been super busy here in Boston...so here are a few random pictures from the past few weeks!

Justine got a new hula hoop!
Teaching Daddy to use it...

I knew it was too quiet down there! When they came to ask me for a flash light I decided to check it out and this is what I found!!!! A blanket fort using almost every blanket in the house!!!!


Hanging out with Kim and Drexel...



Paul and Julie's baby shower...






Waiting for cake!!



Father's Day 2011...hope all you Dads out there had a great one!!!!




hula hooping while holding flowers...now that takes talent!

Patrick took this picture!
Sprinkler time!














1 comment:

mary roderick said...

The Father's Day photos were outstanding. Loved all but the
one of Matthew and Patrick AND the
photo of the closeup of Justine
were my favorites.